Get Denim Fit with the third and final workout in our ultimate jeans series!
You can wear low rise jeans with confidence after doing these four moves.
And if you missed them…
Click here for installment #1: Skinny Jeans
Click here for installment #2: High-Waisted Jeans
Your jeans style: Low rise
What you should do: Butt lifts
“Create a perfectly sculpted bottom with these 4 fast and effective exercises. It’s important to work all areas of the hip so you not only tone your butt but also give it a lift too.”
1. Kneeling get ups
- Begin in a kneeling position with one leg forward, the other behind you. Hold your hands out in front of you and keep your tummy firm:
- Pulling up through your front heel, bring the back leg up in to a standing position to meet the front foot:
- Return the same leg back down. Repeat 12-15 times on each leg.
2. Wide leg sumo squats
- Place feet more than hip width apart, toes facing outward.
- Lift chest so your back is straight.
- Look slightly above the horizon, both arms out in front and weight through your heels:
- Inhale and sit back down, ensuring your knees remain behind your toes:
- Exhale and return back up to the start position, squeezing your butt.
- Repeat 15-20 times.
3. Hip extension
- Lay on your back with knees bent.
- Lift your toes up so your weight is through your heels:
- Squeezing your butt, slowly raise your hips up off the floor until there is a straight line from your knees through to your shoulders:
- Slowly return the hips all the way back down.
- Repeat 12-15 times.
4. Side lying circles
- Lay on your side with your legs straight.
- Slowly lift your top leg up, keeping it locked straight:
- Point your toe away and slowly draw small circles, moving from the hip.
- Return your leg back down to the start position:
- Perform the exercise for 30-60 seconds on each side.